So this is a recipe that I got shown by my ex boyfriends mum who is an ex chef.
I never got any measurements as she had dine them all by eye so ill show you with photos that I took.
Ingredients for the sauce enough for 6 chicken breasts or 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 whole bulb of garlic
- 1 large bottle of dark soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Pour the soy sauce into the oven proof dish that you will be using
- Pour the sugar into the soy sauce until you see it peaking above the sauce
- Crush the whole bulb of garlic and put into the sugar and soy sauce
- With the chicken, stir around the dish to mix the ingredients together and it coats the chicken. Do this with all chicken
- Put into the oven for 30 mins
- Turn the chicken over
- Put back in for 30 mins
- All done 🙂 you can serve the chicken with whatever you want. I served with mash and vegetables and used the sauce as a gravy for my mash